Temos visto grande quantidade de desinformação nas redes socias sobre o COVID-19 e para auxiliar na conhecimento e com fontes confiáveis, separamos alguns links de base de dados científicos, a maioria deles disponibilizaram acesso gratuito aos artigos e publicações . Abaixo listamos os links para cada um desses recursos.
- New England Journal of Medicine [NEMJ] (acesse) – A collection of articles and other resources on the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak, including clinical reports, management guidelines, and commentary.
- British Medical Journal [BMJ] (acesse) – BMJ’s covid-19 hub supports health professionals and researchers with practical guidance, online CPD courses, as well as the latest news, comment, and research from BMJ. The content is free and updated daily.
- The Lancet (acesse) – To assist health workers and researchers working under challenging conditions to bring this outbreak to a close, The Lancet has created a Coronavirus Resource Centre.
- Journal of the American Medical Association [JAMA] (acesse) – Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) continues to spread globally, although early-hit nations are finally seeing flattening of their incidence curves from mitigation strategies. Age, comorbidity, and male sex seem to be risk factors for poor outcomes but questions remain about optimal critical care management, effective treatment, and relaxation of mitigation strategies.
- Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine – OXFORD (acesse) – Rapid reviews of primary care questions relating to the coronavirus pandemic, updated regularly.